Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

* Just can't seem to stay away ...

Here's My Lady today.



Class with Nina tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by.  

Trusting you intuition means tuning in as deeply as you can to the energy you feel, following that energy moment to moment, trusting that it will lead you where you want to go and bring you everything you desire.” ~ Shakti Gawain

8 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm glad you can't stay away, you painting is lovely.

patty said...

Ha ha, I love that you can't stay away!! Donna, you have a distinctive style with your painting. She is lovely and looks finished to me. I am so envious of those who can put brush to canvas and come up with something that looks "better than real"!

diane howard said...

I love this painting!
as is.

d. you are an ARTIST!!!
Love, Di

Valerie-Jael said...

She is really beautiful! Glad you can't stay away, and enjoy your class with Nina! Have a good day, hugs, Valerie

jane said...

Your painting subject, the lovely lady, seems to be developing her personality as she evolves! Love the colors...jane

Gerri Herbst said...

So happy you can't stay away from us! She is incredible...wonderful colorful style. take care dearie, gerri

Dolly Daydreams said...

Glad too you can't stay away and your comments on Valerie's blog today were hilarious !! This paining is exquisite.

Marie

creativelenna said...

she is becoming richer in spirit and deeper every day! I think you should do just as you are doing donna and trust your feelings about sharing, not sharing, when & where . . . and I know there are many besides me who want to see what you are doing, hear what you have to say whenever your muse tempts you to! maybe you just needed a change, something different?

So glad you want to share your painting because I love seeing her unfold and I am in awe!!! xo lenna