Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Sunday, September 11, 2011

* My Lady of Unlimited Power ... Complete



I think My Lady is complete.  Her little bird companion may need some more work.  I have to let her sit for a few days and see.  The symbol she wears represents the three fold Mother Goddess, Maiden, Mother, Crone.  We are born with unlimited power.  It never leaves us, and indeed matures during each transition of life.  We only need to claim our power and make it ours. These are the words of wisdom she wishes to impart. 

Thank you for dropping in, my lovelies.  Trust your weekend has been a joyous one.  xxoo

We have the unlimited power of creation within us. Always had.  It is our birthright. The awareness of your pure power and limit-less-ness is deep inside.  ~ author unknown

12 comments:

diane howard said...

WOW!!
Love, Diane

Valerie-Jael said...

She is beautiful, Donna. Love everything about her, and the message she is bringing. Enjoy being with her! Valerie

Unknown said...

How incredible!!!! She is really beautiful Donna! I'd really love to chat with you sometime about ATCs. Do you mkae them and if you do, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to trade with you. perhaps a 2 or 3 card trade? I'm keeping Anubis for you just in case you're keen. We're going away for a few days to France, but when we get back I'll contact you. I also wanted to thank you for all your support on my blog - you are an angel!(((hugs)))

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Wow she is so beautiful and lovely Donna. The message your bring with your Lady is so true.
Thanks. I will visit your site regularly and be your follower.
Lovely greet Marja

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

oh, she ended up smiling in the end. :) Love her! And her little bird. :)

Nancy Lynn said...

Good morning Donna. Your lady of power is fantastic. I love how she turned out. I hope you have a great week.

creativelenna said...

she is so beautiful, donna . . . . I am in awe.

Carolyn said...

Donna, she is beautiful as well as powerful. Another winning piece to hang in your casa. She would definitely put a smile on my face.

Hugs,
C

said...

I sigh deeply when I see the "lineup" of your paintings. Taken together these women of er us all so much.

Kris said...

Love, love, love!!

Katie said...

beautiful!!!!!

Gerri Herbst said...

Thanks for stopping by! Always glad to look at yr sweet lady figures again.