Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Monday, February 27, 2012

* Expect Miracles



detail

detail
I think she is complete.  I have to allow her to 'hang around' for awhile to see if there is anything else she requires.  She will let me know.  Expect Miracles was not happy with the hand offering her the milagro - so it came out and now she is wearing the Milagro as part of her adornments.  The Milagro itself is Our Lady of Guadalupe which I aged with paint.

Thanks for dropping by all you lovely's.  Always, always happy to see you here.  Take care and create something absolutely fabulous.  xoxo  Donna

When you expect a miracle, nothing is impossible. Nothing is too much to ask for or too much to hope for.
To expect a miracle puts you in the position where it can happen.
You’re not begging someone else to make a miracle happen for you. no. You simply know with a quiet confidence that the miracle is now.

18 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I love her as she is - really beautiful, Donna, very well done! Hugs, Valerie

Dolly Daydreams said...

She is stunningly beautiful Donna I adore her

Marie

Yvonne said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Donna!

Gerri Herbst said...

dear Donna,
SIMPLY GLORIOUS! I love your woman.Your style is so striking, it gets me right in the heart! I still would like to see a large coffee table book of these. Maybe notecards too! I adore them so much! Thank you for stopping by so much. I have been a bad blogger friend!do take care, gerri

Nancy said...

Such detail and vibrancy! Wonderful work.

SooZeQue said...

All the final details just set her off. She quite lovely! I agree with you on the hand. Love the milagro. I'd love to put lots of milagro on the steel part of a shovel handle and maybe cut out Our Lady of Guadalupe for the body... just need to find some. Fabulous Job!

Nancy Lynn said...

She is just gorgeous. Love love love her. Hope you have a great week Donna.

patty said...

Donna, you have done it again. I love how you just pace the work according to what feels right and how the muse times her visits. Really exquisite!!!

trisha too said...

What a beautiful piece, Donna--really lovely lady.

:)

Aimeslee Winans said...

wow, she has really been thru some transformations but i'm blown away by this -- how can she look any better? <3 <3 xoxo

Carolyn said...

Beautiful, Donna. I like the milagro of Lady Guadalupe at her neck.

Hugs,
C

Priti Lisa said...

Oh Donna! She looks like a princess from India...I love the way you have melded so much feeling and mixed cultural elements into this artwork. She is singing hymns.
♥♥♥

Gina said...

She is the most beautiful goddess I have ever seen!!! Your patience with her was well rewarded :D XXX

creativelenna said...

'Expect Miracles' is stunning, Donna. I do agree with you about the hand, she looks at peace now and the Milagros looks great where it is. This final version is so bright and beautiful! stunning.

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Oh my, she is WONDERFUL!!
Absolutely love this... :]

Katie said...

She is truly magnificent. You know how much I love your painting---but I think I should rave some more! Soooo wonderful, Donna! Sit back and enjoy her. :0)

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

She is perfect now! Love her pink head thing.:) So much detail.

Rhonda said...

Speaking of miracles, Donna V is visiting and wants to thank you for all your encouragement and for caring, it means a lot. Hugs from Donna and Rhonda in North Vancouver!