Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

* Another Prayer Flag ...


Five down, one more to go.  Someone asked what I was going to do with these.  They are part of a swap on Book of Days.  We each make six, five to mail away, one for ourselves.  I will receive five in return.  Hope to hang them in my studio.

Funny, after I took the photograph of this flag, it read as "content of a box" instead of "content with my life".  I'm not sure if I will add an 'ment' on the end or not.

Hope you are all fine.  Thanks for dropping in.  Take care.  xxoo Donna

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”
 Epicurus

4 comments:

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Oh, that is a brilliant idea. :) I'm surwe it's gonna look fab in your studio.

jane said...

Lovely.........please send photos when you have your complete set! xo

SooZeQue said...

Ok since this is a bird in a nest you'd better keep this one. The other are all cute - but this is my fav! Love the colors and all the thready stuff hanging out.

Katie said...

Awesome! That's going to be a fun swap!