Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Monday, October 29, 2012

* Searching ....

A new painting came on to the canvas today, much to my surprise.  She is only just blocked in.  When I asked her what her name was, she told me 'Searching'.  When I asked her, 'What are you searching for', she said 'Searching for Peace'.  I hope she finds it.  I hope we all find it.

"Searching for Peace"

Thanks so much for coming for a visit.  Sending love to each of you.  Thanks for all your beautiful comments.  xoxo Donna

“Peace is the number one beautiful ornament you can wear, I really believe that. They say you should always wear a smile, but I don't believe that you should "always" wear a smile, seriously, you're going to look stupid! But peace, you should always carry peace within you, its the most beautifying thing you could ever have or do. Peace makes your heart beautiful and it makes you look beautiful, too. You want to have perfect physical posture when you stand, sit, and walk, and peace is the perfect posture of the soul, really. Try perfect posture outside as well as inside. Peace creates grace and grace gives peace.”
― C. JoyBell C.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

It's not if she'll find it, it's when she finds it :) Lovely, Donna!

SooZeQue said...

I like the start of what kind of looks like the lotus flower. Rising and blooming above the murk to achieve enlightenment - Peace!

patty said...

Oh, yay! I love seeing this in these early stages so I can witness the evolution of another lovely goddess! Go Donna!!