Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

* More Spirit Dolls ...

I'm taking a break from painting, not only because I am out of Canvas(!), but because I want to get some product ready for the next tourist season artisan fairs. Right now I'm doing a few spirit dolls - then I'll take a break and do a few journals etc. A little painting in between, however I'm having prints etc. made - so it all takes time and $$$. Here's today's little doll - she's lovely and almost a little fragile. I believe all these dolls are guardians of our creativity and inspiration. They are infused with that spirit as
I work on them.

She was very difficult to photograph - I hung her in a tree, on the wall, on a ladder, inside the house - nothing really did her justice - so use your imagination.  She's very feminine and delicate and wonderful.






Now, take your pick - I couldn't decide!

Also, Matilda has been whining.  Simply wouldn't stop.  Says she looks like a goat and she's not going to the fair looking like a goat. I had to do some adjustments and she's happier, although not thrilled.  She has chosen, however, to go to the fair because she loves her flowers.


That's it for today.  Forgive me if I haven't made all the rounds to your blogs yet - this internet has been up and down like a yo yo -- very very annoying!  

Thanks again for visiting.  Gotta make a new batch of sangria - you folks sure do enjoy it. :o)  Take care and create something wonderful.

“Creativity is contagious, pass it on” – Albert Einstein



  

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

She is lovely! A glittery, feathery little sprite. What do you make the faces from? Baaathilda looks great too! Hugs, Valerie

Gina said...

I LOVE the pic of her in the tree...looks like she is leaping out, dancing :D...and Matilda's choice of floral red looks awesome :D XXX

Sandy said...

I never thought Matilda looked like a goat but she sure looks pretty with her new flowers! Love your spirit dolls!
Sandy

Yvonne said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those little spirit dolls, Donna!

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Dolls are fabulous! I think Matilda is getting demanding. :) Love her, too!

Nancy said...

Love the dolls! Oh that Matilda has a quirky sense of humor. No way she's goat-like. She looks ready for the fair now.

Lynn Stevens said...

Wonderful little dolls Donna, I think she shows up best against the white background. and LOVE your painting of Matilda she just makes me smile.
Hugs Lynn

Carolyn said...

This spirit doll is very fun and I like the top photo. Thus, she'll look the best packaged on a plain background unless you hang her from your selling booth. This is a very clever project and I'm happy you have started early. Matilda looks very proper to attend the fair.

c

Katie said...

Your spirit dolls are so cool. What a unique shape she is.
Also, did you just say you re having prints made! Oh, I want to buy one some day!