Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

* Progress in the Jardin

Just a couple of photos to update everyone on what's going on in my Jardin.  The walls still need a second coat of paint .. however it's coming along.

Pedro
First coat complete.
“You need patience to be a good gardener. If you don’t have patience, and you stick with gardening, it will teach you patience.” --Bill Turull Jr

2 comments:

patty said...

Wow, Donna, this is looking so fabulous! You are definitely at the "finishing touches" stage, which I'm sure is the MOST fun! To see your vision become a reality - how satisfying. What a great job you have done of orchestrating everything to come up with a beautiful completed project. Way to go!!

Unknown said...

Oh thanks, Patty. This last bit is the most difficult, because things have slowed to a crawl and I'm loosing my patience! I know, I know, it is what it is. Anyway, I do know this too shall pass, and I will soon be sitting on the terrace overlooking the mountains after a wonderful day in By The Light. I'm so excited for you with your new studio. Do you have plans for the inside. Please share. Can't wait to hear.