Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

* The Roof is Finito!

The terrace roof outside the studio was finished in one day.  The materials arrived yesterday and were stacked neatly in the driveway.

My dream has always been a hand made tile roof.  I wanted one before I knew what they were.  When I first saw one, my heart skipped a beat.  Then I began to travel.  I ooooooed and aaawwed all over the Mediterranean.  When we built our home in Canada, I priced tile roofs .... out of the question there.  Well guess what ..... I HAVE A HAND MADE TILE ROOF.  I'm in love.
My contractor cut the ends of the beams in the old Spanish style.  I adore it.
By noon it was half finished.
Chayo is proud of his work and his workers.
And I have a lovely new terrace roof which shall be enjoyed very much.  I truly feel blessed that I am able to create this house for myself.  

Let the beauty we love be what we do.

Patty!  It's all your fault.  When I read your post called "rewind", I could not resist going back to December 15th of last year and seeing what I had written.  It was a surprise.  If you are interested, take a peek HERE.

No comments: