Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Friday, May 6, 2011

* And the WINNER is .....

This morning I have been waiting .... and waiting for Roberto.  He helps me with computer and printer issues.  This is Mexico.  Roberto has not appeared.  I was going to have him draw the winners' name out of the goblet ... however, I had to resort to the DIY method.

Here's the procedure:

Thank you all for entering!  I had fun.  Hope you did too.



Folded and placed all the names in a goblet.
Drew one name .... OOOoooo ... I wonder who it is???

D R U M    R O L L

CONGRATULATIONS, Miss Carolyn!  I'll be sending you an e-mail.
Oddly enough, out of all of you who entered this giveaway, I have drawn the persons name who has been in my life the longest.  Carolyn and I have been in swaps, round robins, and are now blogging at the same time ... since 2001.  We have never met.  She is a dear friend.  Have a lovely day, Carolyn, you have won a pair of 'donna did it' earrings.  You will love seeing Carolyns' work, HERE, and HERE.

To all of you who have become friends of this blog lately, I do hope you will enjoy the journey with me.  It is an honour to have you be part of it.  Thanks to all for your wonderful comments, for dropping in to have a look around, for e-mailing me privately, and for being those wonderful spirits which creative people naturally are.  Take care and make yourselves a wonderful day!

A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.  ~Douglas Pagels

Artists Support Each Other



8 comments:

patty said...

oh -oh -oh I missed it! I started thinking about it in bed this morning and realizing that I had neglected to sign up! Silly me - so sorry I missed all the fun. Maybe next time??

Chasing Rainbow said...

Congrats Carolyn on winning the lovely prize.
Lady D, I hope this will be the first of many great give-a-ways.

Valerie-Jael said...

Loved your *draw* pictures, and congrats To Carolyn on winning! Hope you are having a good day in your part of the world. I have spent half of the day in traffic jams getting to the other side of town and back, and am happy to have got safely back home. I think most of the drivers out there found their driving licences in the garbage! Hugs, Valerie

Carolyn said...

I can't believe it!

I won a pair of Donna Did It earrings. Instead of one of her beautiful pairs, I selected the Day of the Dead set. Living in Idaho, USA, it is almost impossible to find anything for Day of the Dead and now I'll be prepared and stylish come fall. How lucky is that!

Yes, Donna, and I have been friends for a long time and I love her dearly sight unseen. She radiates kindness, caring and shares her life with all of us. She is an inspiration to me and I feel I just received a wonderful Mothers Day gift from a friend.

Thank you so much Donna.

Hugs,
Carolyn

Gerri Herbst said...

Oh such a beautiful goblet! The blue is amazing. Yes I did make the mosaic table, its from all our broken playes over the years. I have been collecting Portmerion Botanic Gardendishes since we were on our honeymoon 25 yrs ago. So whenever one broke I saved it! Have a beautiful weekend. take care, gerri

Unknown said...

OOOo Patty .. so sorry you forgot. I missed you. Too much experimental art running through that head of yours. Looks like so much fun. Donna

Yvonne said...

Congrats, Carolyn!

creativelenna said...

congratulations to Carolyn!! And what an awesome goblet, Donna -ooh la la!!