Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Saturday, October 22, 2011

* Finding my mojo ...

Must admit, it's not easy finding my mojo after surgery and during this healing period.  Naturally, I realize I'm being impatient, it hasn't been quite a month.
Today I did get a few things completed.  Still feeling 'flat' though ... hope that doesn't hang around too much longer.  I really really want my old energy back NOW.  he he

made a card

did some

mail art

wrapped a package

made a card

and completed a double spread in my art journal.  I thought it would be lovely to begin using some of the wonderful cards I have received this year, not only for my birthday, but also after surgery.  They are treasures and it will be lovely to look back and remember.
Thank you all for dropping in.  Hope this week has been a good one for you.  xxoo Donna

Do not be critics, you people, I beg you. I was a critic and I wish I could take it all back because it came from a smelly and ignorant place in me, and spoke with a voice that was all rage and envy. Do not dismiss a book until you have written one, and do not dismiss a movie until you have made one, and do not dismiss a person until you have met them. It is a f@*$%load of work to be open-minded and generous and understanding and forgiving and accepting, but Christ, that is what matters. What matters is saying yes.” - Dave Eggers

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your cards and mail-art and journal pages, they are all so full of colour and life. Just beautiful. Good that your mojo is hopping back in, too. You had a hard time with the OP and the following weeks, time is a great healer. Have a good day, Donna, and take care! Hugs, Valerie

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

What a powerful quote you've chosen for today. And looks like you're getting back to business. :) It all looks wonderful. Love how your mail art. :)

jane said...

Dave Eggers is one of my favorite authors....(we seem to find the same wonderful writers!) and of course, I love your mail art journal page ! Along with Dave, I say YES!
Be well. Jane

creativelenna said...

I understand what you are saying donna but it really looks like you are pushing through and getting some wonderful creative things done that you want to. I think this is self-fulling and as you heal you will be able to do as much as you really want with all the good energy feelings you remember. Be gentle on yourself and know it will come. xo lenna

Nancy Lynn said...

By the looks of your beautiful journal pages and card, it appears are finding your mojo in good speed. It just takes time to recover completely.

Carolyn said...

Hi Donna, you may not have your energy back but you still have your create talents as shown in the cards, journal pages and mail art shared with us. FANTASTIC!

Donna, just be patient...easier said than done I know but it does take the body longer to heal than we ever expect.


I was able to fix my PhotoShop problem thanks to a link provided by Lesa Snider who writes books about PhotoShop "The Missing Manual." I sat in on a class that she gave on PhotoShop and this is the second time she has helped me. It is not the norm for a professional individual to take the time to help a novice. I'm so grateful!

Hugs,
Carolyn

donna said...

Patience isn't my middle name either.lol Seems like you have the just do it figured out. But you could always lay on the couch watching TV or listening to a book and eating dark chocolate...hugs..Donna