Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

* I like this ...

Sigh!  Something to think about.  For me, it's definitely living in the NOW, being PRESENT in the moment.   Which one speaks loudest for you?

Take care.  CAMERA is definitely in LAREDO!  YEAH.  Now the question is, how long does it take to get a camera from Laredo to San Miguel.  :o)  Thanks for stopping by.  xxoo  Donna

The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be.  ~ Oprah Winfrey

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hi Donna, I was "out of commission" for a day and I missed your love spread and your gorgeous tag. The current quote would make a great resolution regardless of which line you select. Living in the Present (your word for the year) is a great choice. I stay stuck on "using what I have" but get side tracked at times. My friend from Oregon brought me a huge collection of scrapbooking items that she decided she no longer was going to use. So there you go . . .

Hugs,
C

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Donna, living in the present is always a good idea! Hope that your camera will be brought by something speedier than a lame snail from Laredo to you, and that you will enjoy using it! Hugs, Valerie

Gina said...

I think it would be easier to pick one that doesn''t relate to my life lol :D, but I do turn to at least one person each day and say "and...breathe!" :D XXX

Nancy Lynn said...

I would say "living in the present" instead of thinking about the past and worrying about the future....one day at a time is enough. Here's hoping the camera makes a speedy arrival.

Katie said...

I like this! Why do we all forget to just ENJOY all the time. xo
hope that camera arrives soon...xo

Gerri Herbst said...

I agree with this completely!