Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Friday, November 9, 2012

* Allende! - it's where I LIVE.



*

Ready to come for a visit?  It is indeed a magical place.

“Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it.” — Danny Kaye

7 comments:

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

I'd love to come for a visit. I just need someone to buy me a ticket. :) Great inspirational video!

creativelenna said...

that was awesome donna . . . it looks beautiful! thank you for the tour of your city. Loved the music and the color. : )

donna said...

oh what a beautiful tour of your city. Is that why you live there? I am impressed...Donna by the bay

jane said...

Oh yes, I want to come visit! Beautiful!

Lynn Stevens said...

What a beautiful place to live, What a site it must be to see the Cathedral lite up at night, Truly magical. Thanks for sharing.
hugs Lynn

patty said...

Donna, that was fabulous! Really well done and captures the essense beautifully.... I do hope to make it there one day.

Gerri Herbst said...

So stunning my dear.what a magical place.