Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

* No, she's not finished ...

... but just about ...

I took her down to the courtyard wall to hang while I photographed her -- to get some good light.  I simply cannot get her to hang straight.  The nail isn't right - she is tooooo long.  Annoying.  Anyway, you get the drift.

Thanks for dropping by my Lovely's.  xoxo Donna

Before you agree to do anything that might add even the smallest amount of stress to your life, ask yourself: What is my truest intention? Give yourself time to let a yes resound within you. When it's right, I guarantee that your entire body will feel it.  Oprah Winfrey



4 comments:

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

I totally love her headdress. :) And there's something in her face that seems different from the rest of your goddesses. Love her!

Yvonne said...

She's looking marvelous, Donna!

Gina said...

Stunning!!! :D XXX

Nancy Lynn said...

She's beautiful Donna. Love love love all of your paintings.