Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Broken 2

I've worked all day today. There is quite a change. She didn't want to be sitting on a sofa. She wanted nothing around her - no one around her - only the ocean. She is in pain, physically, emotionally and spiritually. More work to
do.


Thanks for dropping in.  Hope your Sunday was a good one.

You alone have the key to my wounded heart, But you can't help me, for as we discussed the time has come that we will be apart. I have chosen a different path to be apart from yours, for if we were close,  afraid I am that I might lose my course.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Donna I hope in time all will pass and that you will feel stronger and less saddened. How wonderful that you can " paint ' your feelings.

Marie