Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Sunday, May 5, 2013

* Goddess Wisdom Complete

I don't know why, however this was the most difficult painting to get a good shot of yet. Perhaps it's just not the right time of day - although I did try and position it in some defused light. Thus, bear with me. The colours are so much better in person.

In this painting, the Goddess's of ancient times, when women were revered for the sacred knowledge of the mysteries of life, are passing on 'The Gift' of this knowledge to the women of our time. So much spiritual and personal growth is taking place during these difficult times, even though we have this knowledge implanted deep within us always, it's good to be reminded. The Golden Bird is the symbol of this knowledge being passed on. There are many digging deep, seeking the light and many of us are making great progress. Don't forget to pass your wisdom on to the younger generations when they are ready to hear it.  It's important.


"Goddess Wisdom"
Most of my blogging friends seem to want a place in the Artist's Village.  I think we could build a penthouse on the Kahlo/Diego House for you Yvonne.  I'll have someone look into it.  :o)  

Thanks for the visit and all your wonderful comments regarding the Artist's Village.  You do make me laugh.  Have a wonderful peaceful creative Sunday.  Whatever you do, enjoy.

"There is only one journey. Going inside yourself."

-Rainer Maria Rilke 

 

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Beautiful, Donna, and complements your other paintings so well. Are you celebrating today?

Hugs,
C

junemac2 said...

Fabulous Donna. Your paintings are always so inspiring
hugs June xxx

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Fabulous, Donna! I love how they're interacting with each other not just standing next to each other. :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous Donna, really wonderful! Hugs, Valerie

Yvonne said...

Goddess of Wisdom is stunning, I knew it would be, Donna!

ps I'm thinking about packing my bags for the move to the penthouse :)

1CardCreator said...

Wise women they are, they landed with you! Hugs, ~Diane

Gina said...

This is simply gorgeous Donna...there is a tranquillity about the whole image that is just breath-taking <3 :D XXX