Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

* Two more little journals

The MESS at the bottom of the page is the fault of GOOGLE CHROME.  How I wish they would get their SHIT TOGETHER!  I have more trouble with blogger using this program - unbelievable!
I'm publishing anyway, 'cause I can't seem to fix it.  oxoxoxoxox Donna  ps:  just keep scrolling DOWN and DOWN and you can still leave a comment.  :o)

Digging around in my stash, I keep finding little covers and books and of course ideas begin to whir in my head. Today I cleaned the studio. It was spotless. HONEST! Tonight? Not so much. I had to step over things on the floor to leave my table, the garbage is overflowing, I can't see the top of my table, and YES ... I left it. Just. The. Way. It. Was. I'm to tired to do it all over again tonight. It shall wait for me, I just know it. Here's the two small albums I made today. One is a "Write and Sketch", with writing paper, and a heavy paper that will take whatever you'd like to throw at it. The other turned out to be a little Mexican keepsake journal, with little
gifts tucked inside.

Write and Sketch




Front Cover.  I wanted the colours of the Mexican flag in the ribbon.  Didn't have any green but found some green metal roses which served the purpose.
The inside cover has two little gifts.  The one in the pocket is a very small traditional bark painting, the other side, one of my postcards.
Further on I made another cover and filled it with miniature paper cuts.
A Mexican tin heart.
The inside back cover is a twenty peso play note and the flag.
The back cover, just a three Mexican cards for colour.
That's it for today.  It's nearly 7:00 pm and I'm going to stop.  What are you up to at 7:00 pm in the evening?  Thanks for dropping in.  Thanks for all your jaw dropping comments - they really do inspire me.


"People are like dirt.
They can either nourish you and help you grow as a person

or they can stunt your growth and make you wilt and die."


















































































                                                                                                                                                                                                                  1. - Plato 428 BC - 347 BC : Philosopher  

                                                                                 

                                                                                6 comments:

                                                                                Gina said...

                                                                                Came to comment on the oriental journal, but you are always a post ahead when I get here lol :D Your journals are absolutely gorgeous!!!
                                                                                I find the "backspace" button very useful when blogging in chrome...then i start again lol :D XXX

                                                                                Valerie-Jael said...

                                                                                I have a cramp in my mouse finger from scrolling. Blogger sometimes really sucks! Love your new journals, you are rolling so fast just now it's hard to keep up!! Hugs, Valerie xx

                                                                                Nancy said...

                                                                                Keep digging around in the stash- the results are stupendous! I love how your art postcards are in the mix, and the bindings are just so appealing. Well done, Donna!

                                                                                1CardCreator said...

                                                                                Lovely journals Donna, especially the first one, I love the engraved look on the cover with the beautiful frame and the old ledger paper inside, both are gorgeous though! ~Diane

                                                                                Carolyn said...

                                                                                WOW! You have been a busy artist with two more journals ready for sale this fall. I can envision the Mexican themed journal as a quick pick for a lucky tourist or resident.

                                                                                Hugs,
                                                                                C

                                                                                Nancy Lynn said...

                                                                                I understand how you just want to keep making these......I did the same thing a few years ago after I got a binding machine....it really is addicting and so much fun. Your journals are wonderful.