Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A photo shoot in San Miguel with Jackie ...

What a lovely day. Jackie invited me to go with her on a photo shoot around San Miguel in a Taxi. We just drove and every time we saw something we liked we screamed stop! Didn't drive anywhere in particular - just the ordinary neighbourhoods - nothing fancy. We enjoyed ourselves and each others company. Jackie graciously took me out for lunch at a lovely little restaurant we are becoming addicted to.

 Here's a little peek at the some of San Miguel.




Only in Mexico ...

























If you made it this far with me, congratulations, and thanks for coming along for the ride.  Take care.  See you soon.

"You are here to enable the divine purpose of the Universe to unfold.  That is how important you are!"
~ Eckhart Tolle  

 

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely to accompany you on your trip! Love all the bright colours, plants, doors - and of course - the telegraph wires - what a hoot! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Valerie

Sandy said...

Your pictures are glorious Donna. It gives me a sense of where you live. Laughed out loud over those electric wires. You do have such an artistic eye. Have you thought about simple cards using your photos. I am sure the tourists would love them and the people who live there to send as greeting cards. Give it a thought oh talented one!!
sandy

Carolyn said...

I truly enjoy when you share your photos as they are always interesting, beautiful and provide a peek of your world. "Only in Mexico" wins the prize. I'd hate to be the repairman working on one of the electrical lines. Happy you were out and about with a friend.

1CardCreator said...

I loved the 10 cent tour, that's all I will probably ever get to see, ha ha! Beautiful city, full of bright colors and and awesome images. Loved the wires, ha ha! Big hugs, ~Diane

patty said...

Always love the little glimpses of your very unique and colorful surroundings! Such an interesting part of the planet...