Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Sunday, January 16, 2011

* Creative Swaps with Leena

Well, my darlings ... the note cards I made for the swap have arrived safe and sound.  They can be viewed HERE AT CREATIVE SWAPS.  All the cards which Leena is receiving are being posted on this site .. a little write up with each one indicating the persons name.  Just keep scrolling down .. it's wonderful to view all of them.  So many talented people.  There are forty participants in this swap from some very interesting places in the world.  A list of participants is on the right hand side of the blog page.

I've had so much fun doing this ... I'm going to get involved in more.  I adore working with paper and putting pieces together.

Creativity is not and never has been sensible. ~ Julia Cameron

No comments: