Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Thursday, September 30, 2010

* Can We Talk ...

"Ok, Mummy.  Let's begin again.  Every day I sit here, with my arm propped up on your leg asking some serious questions.  Now, get that little smirk off your face and listen to me.  This is important.  That's better.  I've asked you yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that .... when are you going to stop napping so much?  When are you going to stop making that awful noise with your throat when your face gets all screwed up?  Frankly, Mummy, it's frightening.  On top of that, it keeps me awake at night and interrupts my naps during the day.  We haven't played in days. Don't look at me like that.  You most certainly cannot call the shower you imposed upon me last night 'fun'. I'll bet you don't even know where my ball is. Now, that's really getting me down.  All you do is drink tea and eat chicken soup.  You're becoming a bore!  OK, I'm sorry, I didn't really mean to say that, it just slipped out.  You are always telling me to be clear though.  Clear and honest you say.  Well, that was clear and honest.  Are you OK, Mummy?  So seriously, Mummy, what do you think?  When are you going to get out of bed?  When's the scary noise going to stop?  Oh come on, you are laughing again!  You treat me like a child.  Well, I'll have you know I'm fourteen in human years now, almost fully grown.  Give me some credit.  Answer me, Mummy!  I demand a clear and honest answer!"

"I am being clear and honest, Habibi.  Now listen to Mummy ......"

"Oh, good grief ... here she goes again, same story, different day ..... ah well, maybe she'll be better tomorrow." 











"The great pleasure of a dog is that when you make a fool of yourself with him, not only will he not scold you, he will make a fool of himself too."  ~ Samuel Buttler

4 comments:

The Sole Sisters Collective said...

Oh my dear you have some serious questions to answer lady D. I hope you think them over carefully.

Habibi is too gorgeous, how can you leave him hanging?

The Sole Sisters Collective said...

Oh my dear you have some serious questions to answer lady D. I hope you think them over carefully.

Habibi is too gorgeous, how can you leave him hanging?

Carolyn said...

Oh my gosh I've been waiting patiently for more photos and Habibi made my day. He is so darn cute even if he is complaining about your horrible bronchitis and cough. It has to get better soon or just plain wear out. Sincerely I hope you feel better today and are in less agony. Tell Habibi better you than him.

Hugs,
Carolyn

Unknown said...

Isn't Habibi funny! He props himself up with his elbow on my leg like some little old wise man. Then I'm sure he's going to say something he looks at me with such intense black eyes! Makes me laugh a lot. Such a great source of entertainment.