Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

* Here's an interesting question

What experience have you been denying yourself even though it would be fun, it would be 'soul food', and it would assist you in your 'growth'.  Why have you been denying yourself that experience?  What if you allowed yourself to do it?  I'd love to hear your responses.

"Above all, be true to yourself, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it."



4 comments:

caroldiane said...

Be true to who you are - that is what I am up to right now, Donna! I have to tell you that exploring options for school has been exciting. That is something I feel I have denied myself for 3 and 1/2 decades...

Unknown said...

If that is what you want and need, then between the Universe and You it will happen. Keep me posted. What are you going to study. I remember you said something on GIST, but I can't think of what it was! Let me know ... I'm interested!

patty said...

Well, ever since we have had dogs, we have been denying ourselves travel out of the country. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining because we have had many amazing trips, all in our little motorhome with our faithful friends in tow, but I do want to expand my horizons and move beyond the borders. At this point, my passport is long expired and I'm thinking of doing something about that.... as a first step. Not even sure where I want to go, but it's a big world out there!! Good question!

Unknown said...

Speaking of dogs ... how is Muffin today? Healing I am hoping.

Yes, an interesting question. We will soon be 92. Do it now. he he