Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Thursday, October 21, 2010

* All the Queen's Men

I was summoned upstairs yesterday, and asked to bring my camera.  Jose and Cesar (the two young men) came down to get me.  They were all smiles.  When I reached the top of the stairs, the floor was almost complete.  Maestro showed it off with pride, knowing it would make me happy.  A couple of photographs to document the occasion.



It's going to be lovely.
Habibi seems to be getting a little bored with the entire situation.  He just wants to be out in his yard playing.

"All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better." ~  Ralph Waldo Emmerson  

No comments: