Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

* Trivia

Sometimes I love trivia.  Just the simple little things which happen in our everyday lives.  The small things which make you smile or slightly annoy you.  Some trivia photographs from my last week or two follow.

A delightful old photograph of two children which I found in an antique shop.  Obviously a french influence.  Were they in costume?  Were they dressed for a specific occasion?  Questions abound.  It is dated in the corner, unfortunately the writing is illegible.  It will be fun to use in a collage.
Another interesting photograph found in the same shop.  Notice the men have guns.  Notice the hats.  Love it!
Some metal junque I discovered which I can't wait to play with.  Assembledge ... I can feel it coming on!

Now I remember why I don't wash the orange towels with the blue towels!  

Fireplace tiles have been installed.  It was hard to get a photograph straight on today because of the light.  You get the idea though.
Late afternoon light in the studio.  Floor is now completely laid.

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious."  ~ Brendan Gill

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna, it's me, Ellen, just stopping by to tell you how much I'm enjoying your blog. You are one interesting woman!!! Thanks so much for sharing.

Unknown said...

Darling Ellen .. thanks so much for dropping by. You must be feeling better!

patty said...

Donna, I am back and catching up. These photos are to die for - can't wait to see what you do with them!
So excited about your studio! I am starting some studio renovations of my own which I will post about one of these days (no fireplace tho!)

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see what you are doing in your space. How exciting! Our own space is so important. Congratulations on your wonderful retreat. So happy for you.

The Sole Sisters Collective said...

The little boy and girl look like dolls, very interesting. You've been very busy, I love coming by to see what you're up to, and am always amazed.

Unknown said...

Thanks for coming over, Salma. You are in my thoughts. Take care. Happy you are sleeping now!