Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Sunday, October 31, 2010

* Neighbourhood Gossip

My friend, Wendy, lives a block away in a gated community which was developed about ten years ago.  I took a few photos so you can see where she lives in relation to me.

See where the white truck is sticking it's nose out out. Behind the truck you will see the beginning of a wall which extends down the street.  You can see roof tops within the walls where a small community exists.  This is where Wendy lives.
The gossip is about this house.  The owner is building a huge addition without the approval of the council.  Not only that, they have expanded their property on to common ground, taken up the entire space, taken light away from other houses, and have built a huge 3 story mansion.  They will get away with it.  The money it would cost the strata to take them to court would be over the top for residence of this community.  Interesting, don't you think? 
No more gossip.  This photo was a nice surprise.  I saw the birds and was trying to get them in my lens as they flew over.  I was snapping like crazy.  I pushed the delete button on the rest.  This was the nice surprise.
Blue denim's taking a walk in the wind on a distant clothes line.

Workers equipment neatly piled for the weekend.
Art as Flirtation and Surrender

In your light I learn how to love.
In your beauty, how to make poems.
You dance inside my chest,
where no one sees you,
but sometimes I do,
and that sight becomes this art.   ~ Rumi

No comments: