Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

* Sunday Afternoon"

I've been really struggling with the background.  Didn't want to go any further with the figures until I had the background in place.  Took the table out three times.  Re sized it, reshaped it, re thought it, and put it back in.  Still didn't like it.  Moved the drapes from the middle of the painting over to the right.  Couldn't stand that it cut the painting in half.  Created some landscape out the window to give the room more depth.  That seemed to work.

Today at class I had a bit of a breakthrough.  Dumped the table for good.  Took out the candles on the left hand side.  Created candles ... larger more substantial in the middle.  I think I'm over the 'stuck' part.  I will be able to carry on working this week.  YEAH!

You can see I've begun to add colour.  I love this part!

“The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.” Rumi

No comments: