Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Thursday, March 3, 2011

* Day Three of Intuitive Painting Class

Instructions and exercises in how to find that "intuitive' place within ourselves.  Interesting how many people in the class struggle with this issue.  Not at all an easy exercise for some.
Kathleen's #3.  A huge explosion, more serpents and pure energy.  Lots goin' on.

I turned into a puppet today ... more fish and a bird on my shoulder.  Is he whispering the secrets of life in my ear?

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh my, I'm definitely one that would struggle with this concept. I am by nature a realist and all my ducks need to be in a row. You can't image how I struggled with collage so intuitive painting would definitely leave me in the dark.

Look at all of the men attending this class...that surprises me too. Are they more structured in their creations or more free flowing?

I guess that's why I did accounting for a living; l+1 always had to be 2.

Hugs,
Carolyn S

Unknown said...

I would not have known that about you. There are 6 women and 4 men. I would say it's about 50/50 as far as having trouble with it. There is a man there who was a hospital administrator all this life, who really does not have the faintest clue what Nina is talking about - but then there is a woman who wonders why we are doing this because it looks like kids grade one paintings. Very interesting indeed. At the end - tomorrow - we will line up our work in order and see the connections. There is always a link in this work. Thanks for dropping by Carolyn. Hugs, D