Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

* First Day at Class

Kathleen and I are attending a one week intensive class on Intuitive Painting at the Instituto Allende.  I love that building and all the history which goes with it.  I know I have babbled on about that before.  Love sitting with the ambiance all around me in the one of the little restaurants.


Here comes Kathleen.  We enjoyed a very late breakfast before class.
Haven't seen Nina since she got back from Brasil.  Wow, her hair is LONG.  I begin my private classes next Wednesday.

Kathleen, preparing to paint ... in the ZONE.  

The result of Kathleen's first class.  If you have ever 'read' an intuitive painting before, you will get it. 
My first painting for the week is more structured.  I have carried this image in my head for months.  It feels good to have her on paper. 
When we arrived at Kathleen and Ivan's place, Ivan had prepared a lovely dinner, complete with candle light and wine.  I felt very pampered and cared for.
We took dessert up to the roof and sat overlooking the city lights and the clear starry sky.  Beautiful.  A wonderful end to another perfect day.  It took a lot of energy at class.  We were both quiet drained and content.  Another class tomorrow.

Painting, to me, is a unique experience. Each work is a surprise and has its own personal and intuitive meaning. After brainstorming feelings and memories, each painting evolves freely and independently. ~ Fernando Araujo

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

MAGICAL MOMENTS!

From art class to dinner and refreshments on the terrace with friends; it can't get more perfect.

Hugs,
C

Unknown said...

Very true, Carolyn! It doesn't get much better than this.