Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

* The Accidental Nicho

This is the nicho I didn't mean to make.  Just sat down at the table to look at images, and you know how it is.  I got involved.

"Forever and Ever"

You know that old song .... hum along .... "forever and ev...er ..... my heart will be true" ... well, you get the idea.

Today was a lovely quiet day at home.  I read, I putzed, I cleaned a little, did a load of laundry, finished off some mail art for mailing tomorrow, organized some art materials, .... and, yes ..... I accidentally made another Nicho.  I'm not sure what goes on.  I don't deliberately set out to make one ... they just sort of 'suck me in', and soon one appears before me completed.  I'll post that one tomorrow!

 "The real joy of life is in it's play.  Play is anything we do for the joy and love of doing it, apart from any profit, compulsion, or sense of duty.  It is the real joy of living."
~  Walter Rauschbusch

No comments: