Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Monday, February 28, 2011

* Love in the Afternoon ...

44 came a'courtin' yesterday.  Love was in the air.  It was palpable.  44 took a long time to get ready to come to visit 3/8's ... and 3/8's took forever to tie the pink bow in her hair.  She had me iron it three times!  44 wore his heart on his sleeve so to speak.  The symbol of his love, which he wore around his neck says "Take my Heart".  Pretty straight forward, I would say.

The excitement of a new love!  You remember what it feels like.
We didn't mean to, however we did walk in on a very private moment.  I hope you don't consider this 'x-rated'.  I thought it was an indication that love still exists in many areas of life where we don't think about it.  
No explanation required.

You know what this means don't you.  Our family may be expanding.  We may be having more little 'ewes' ...... :o)

I always wanted a large family.
Wise men say, only fools rush in. But I can't help falling in love with you.
--Elvis Presley

No comments: