Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Monday, February 21, 2011

* A Great Weekend

Father time has again slipped away, almost unnoticed with my weekend of bliss.  Time.  Such an illusive, mysterious illusion.  Monday already.  Early Monday morning to be exact.  4:15 AM and I'm enjoying a cup of tea writing my 'online journal'.  Habibi is curled up at the bottom of the bed, cool morning air is drifting through the windows.  The quiet at this hour of the morning is comforting.

Saturday was a glorious day.  No workers.  I arise early, open the doors and allow Habibi to do his morning check of the property.  Kettle on.  Coffee .... s t r o n g coffee.  Yum.  My morning read and rituals.  Then, my eyelids feeling heavy, slipping back under the covers and falling asleep for a couple of hours.  Relaxation.  Feels great.  At 11:00 when Kathleen called I was still propped up in bed.

I did get up and get dressed, not because of any external pressure.  I just wanted to.  K & I arrived after lunch and we spent one of those afternoons which slips by unnoticed until all of a sudden it's 9:00 pm.  Such an enjoyable day of deep conversation, laughter, lovely music, a little wine and some good food. 

Eating on the terrace, water dripping in the fountain, music drifting outside in the background, good conversation in the company of dear friends.  It all adds up to BLISS.
Friends ..... such blessings.

Today I slept until noon.  I never did get dressed.  I read, I putsed, and made a nicho totally by accident.  I had no intention, however, when I sat down at the table to jazz up a few images, I just kept going and a nicho appeared.  I'll post it tomorrow.  Happy Monday.  Hope you all have a great week.

"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked." -- Bernard Meltzer.

No comments: