Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Thursday, December 24, 2009

* Christmas Eve 2009

The candles are lit.  The champagne is chilled and uncorked.  The Christmas music is playing softly in the background.  My glass awaits it's liquid effervescents.  Cranberry/hazelnut thins, cognac pate, Italian black olives and gorgonzola cheese are set out on a beautiful china plate.  When I feel hungry I will nibble tonight.  Habibi has dined and is lying by my side.

There are some Christmas gifts to warp.  The linen table cloth for breakfast still has to be ironed.  I will enjoy doing that.

So, in my little world, all is well.  I have found when flying solo, it helps when I make an effort to make things nice for myself.  I adore lovely things, so why wouldn't I do it just for 'me'.  I most certainly would make the effort for a partner or a best friend, or a group of friends.  Therefore, I ask myself .... why not me?  Now, more often than not, I do make the effort for me.  I appreciate it.  Surrounding myself with lovely things helps me breath.  Every little bit helps.  Hope you all have a wonderful, peaceful, joyous Christmas Eve, no matter where you are or what you are doing.

"I stopped believing in Santa Claus when my mother took me to see him in a department store, and he asked for my autograph."   Shirley Temple
 

No comments: