Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

* What's coming in 2010? ...


Change!  I can feel it coming.  Its palpable.  What kinds of change?  Oh, I'm not psychic (well, sometimes I am) ... however I do know the Universe has a a myriad of changes in store for me this coming year.

Circumstances may indicate a move this year.  Don't know how that looks as yet.  Moving disrupts my life.  I don't particularly like it.  It takes time away from what I really want to be doing.  However, this year, it may be necessary for my well being.  The lesson may be to learn to 'be' within the chaos and 'be' OK.

My creative voice will become clearer.  I will find more of my authentic self.

More downsizing.  I still have a small storage locker.  I may tackle that this summer and get rid of half of it.  I think that's possible.

I'm moving toward a healthier body.  This will take effort on my part.  It does not come naturally to me.  My body talks to me now.  It's not happy.  It's in pain with arthritis.   My blood pressure is up.  Solution?  Stop eating bread, potatoes and butter.  All three foods definitely do not agree with me.  When I don't eat them, I feel so much better.  ....  Slowly, slowly.  Learning, learning ... slowly, slowly ... no pressure.

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
~ Maria Robinson

No comments: