Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Thursday, December 10, 2009

* Lips Lips Lips



I found an old collage I did on lips.  It still says it all to me.  I personally idolize lips.  Well ... not all lips.  I love the full, sensual, voluptuous lips.  The kind that produce knock'em out kisses, if the owner has a clue what to do with them.

This is what the collage says.  Lips are gentle by design.  Lips are soft.  Lips are kissable.  Lips are so hot!  Lips are simply enchanting, show them off!  Smile.  Talk.  Laugh.  Pucker.  Lips are for pouting pretty.  Give complements.  A kiss is bliss.  Lips are for eating dutch chocolate.  Lips are for putting on a happy face.  Lips are for love.  Speak your truth.  Say your prayers.  Tell someone you love them.

I still agree with all of those things.  Let's love our lips!!  They are great!!!

"Smile - It's the second best thing you can do with your lips."

                                                  WHAT MAKES MY HEART SING


LLAMAS.  They actually make me weak at my knees. Just about everything about them makes me go all gooie.  The feel of their hair, their little faces, their eyes --- oh what big beautiful, gorgeous, dazzling, delightful, opulent eyes you have my dear!  Then there are the eyelashes ... what can I say about those!!!!!  Long and absolutely delicious!  If I'm around them too long my jaw eventually becomes painful from smiling.  Baby Llamas?  Far too embraceable!  I always want to scoop them up and take them home.  Llamas make my heart sing.

No comments: