Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Saturday, January 5, 2013

An Afternoon with Mario Mizrahi - Artist extraordinaire

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Mario Mizrahi's work is intricate, colourful and fascinating!  My eyes stayed glued because I wanted to see every detail.  Mario is a charming, outgoing and frankly quite a character.  He entertained us with fresh fruit and bright conversation.  Here are some of his paintings I particularly fell in love with.




If I could own one of Mario's pieces, it would be this one.  LOVE!



Jackie collects Mario's work, and so we wiled away the afternoon enjoying Mario's company, his studio and his art.  All in all, a lovely way to spend the day.

Thanks for dropping by my blog today ... and thanks for all your wonderful comments over the holiday season.  Hopefully this week I will get back to the studio to create.  I am missing it.  

Francis Bacon
The job of the artist is always to deepen the mystery.

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Sounds like a wonderful afternoon, the photos are gorgeous. His work is refreshingly different, love it! Hugs, Valerie

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Really wonderful, thank so much for sharing these colorful awecome art works.
Hugs Anja

Nancy Lynn said...

What a wonderful day you had. Thanks for sharing his lovely work.

Nora MacPhail said...

Wonderfully imaginative and colourful work! Happy Creating.

Yvonne said...

Wonderful works of art, lucky you, Donna!

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

He is an awesome artist! Thanks for sharing him with us. :)

patty said...

Wow, Donna, very cool! Thanks for sharing!! And have fun in the studio.... I am itching to get back in mine as well. I still have all the Christmas stuff, tree, etc. to deal with...