Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Thursday, January 17, 2013

* I am so surprised ...

at this painting! I don't really know why. There is something ever so familiar about her. She told me she's here so I won't be lonely. She wanted her hair braided with ribbons in it. WOZZA .... hold on - how the heck do you do that? We are getting there. I have worked non stop all day and I'm beginning to fall in love with her.


You are all so lovel y to 
come and see me. Much appreciated and I adore reading your comments.  Keep them coming.  :o)  Take care and create something.

JoAnne Kenrick
                       Have you ever met someone for the first time, but in your heart you feel as if youve met them before?              

 

8 comments:

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

She is fabulous! I really love her braided hair. You did a fantastic job. :)

Yvonne said...

Love the way you make her come alive, Donna!

Nancy Lynn said...

Very nice Donna. Love your paintings.

patty said...

Oh, the dark hair! Really stunning, Donna! Can't wait to see the details emerge.....

jane said...

She is serious and deep and beautiful.....jane

Nancy said...

Always enjoy seeing your new friends emerge! The first of 2013. Dark braiding? Lovely. And I must say I'm so impressed with your TTV book binding. I'm not that far along yet, but I like what I'm seeing.

Valerie-Jael said...

Just beautiful Donna! Keep up the conversation with her! Hugs, Valerie

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

I love her love her love her!
Brilliant paintig, I'm always excited by your great talent, my Dear!
Have a nice weekend,
hugs Anja