Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

* Another Lady ...

... has shown up on my canvas. Honestly, I'm always to releaved when another appears. The in between time causes me so much restlessness, which of course I fill with other creative things. Nothing, though, and I mean nothing, settles me like painting. I worked all day yesterday and I still see more which has to be adjusted. She is barely blocked in. I know you all have great imaginations. It always amazes me how the paintings look so terrible in the beginning and then gradually improve. There must be a metaphor in there somewhere. :o) I'd like to introduce her to you. I have not heard a word from her as yet, so I don't know who she is, or what her message is. I will have to wait.


Hope you are all having a great creative day.  If not, find a little time for yourself and do absolutely anything.  It's important.  Art is not optional.  Thanks for dropping by.  It's a beautiful day here - I know many of you are suffering from what is known as 'winter'.  The sangria is always on here... :o)

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.
~ Nora Roberts
 

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

So glad you are at it again! Love your Lady, looking forward to seeing how she develops! Hugs, Valerie

Yvonne said...

You say early stages of your lady, I say WOW, she looks fabulous already, Donna! It amazes me how you seem to be able to improve on perfection!