Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Monday, January 28, 2013

* Another surprise ...

Before I reveal the 'other surprise', I got hooked on the painted hearts which you may have seen in the latest issue of the paper and scissors magazine. This time I made it into a little wall hanging, which I think would look nice in anyones studio (mine included, if I could find some wall space). I'm sure it would look better with some batting in the middle, however I had to substitute paper towel because that's what I had.


Had to go and purchase a couple of canvas's just in case some idea ran through my brain.  I got a couple of smaller ones this time which I thought might be interesting.  Sure enough, as soon as I got the red undercoat on the canvas an idea began to emerge - one that frankly surprised me.  Not because of the subject matter, but just because it is far and away from the Iconic Women which usually show up on my canvas.
I have no idea where this is going.  I just blocked it in today.  She has not spoken with me as yet.  I'm hoping to get some guidance soon.



Nice to see all your wonderful comments - thanks so much for dropping in.  Spring is on it's way here - my bottle brush tree is in bloom, and my hummingbirds are in love.

In life you’ll realize there is a purpose for everyone you meet.  Some will test you, some will use you, and some will teach you.  But most importantly, some will bring out the best in you.
 

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Nice work Donna. I love the change of them on your painting. Hugs, Valerie

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous, Donna! Love how the little one blends in to mommy!

Nancy Lynn said...

The heart hanging is great and I love your new painting. Both are so nice.

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

I like what your muse came up with this time. :)

Nancy said...

Love the heart, and what an interesting new direction. More will be revealed!

jane said...

LOVE the painted heart!! xo

Tralasong said...

Just love the heart flag, Donna! xoDi

Anonymous said...

The heart is exquisite and I adore the paining with the child I was quite surprised to see it too....adorable it is !

Marie