Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Monday, January 21, 2013

* Keeping on Keeping on ...

Definitely made progress today in the Studio. It's cold here. Had the fireplace on. Amazing. I've done quite a bit today, however still must attend to many little details. Here she is, so far.


Still need more definition between the calle lilies, and I'm not at all happy with the parrots wings.  Need to work on the background behind the flowers in her arms ... just lots of little things, which take a lot of time.

So ... so hope you were albe to make some time to create something today.  Thanks for dropping by.  Always a delight to read your comments.  

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Just beautiful Donna! Hugs, Valerie

Yvonne said...

This is fasinating to watch her develop. I see she now has a bracelet as well as her ring, Donna! Love how you have done the background, it's so alive.

patty said...

So fun watching your progress.... she will be a beautiful addition to your growing group of goddesses!

Chris said...

It's all those little details that makes your lovely work stand out and sing! It's also fun to see them progress.

Gina said...

She makes me smile so much I am nearly laughing...like you do when you meet an old friend :D XXX