Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year - Happy Mail

Received some very happy Happy Mail just before the new year. Valerie over at Craft Attack sent me a lovely package of goodies all the way from Dusseldorf.   Valerie knows just the right things to send.  This package included a lot of RED, which she obviously knows I adore, plus other goodies I have not seen on North America before - although they could be here.  Have a peek.

Thanks Valerie.

The last few Christmas cards arrived. They included a very special unexpected surprise.  It made my heart sing.

2013 is upon us.  A whole new year laid out in front of us with endless possibilities.  It is my hope it will be a kind and gentle year for all of us.  You, my dear friends in blog land add so much richness to my life.  I thank you for that.  For all your comments, your emails and your happy mail.  For simply dropping in to have a lookie-loo.  Thanks for dropping by today.

Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.
Oprah Winfrey

9 comments:

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Beautiful goodies Donna.
And a very Happy New Year my dear.
lovely greet
Marja

Gina said...

What a gorgeous selection of goodies :D Thank you for all your inspiration and support through 2012. I look forward to spending 2013 with you too :D XXX

Nancy Lynn said...

What beautiful goodies and cards you received and such a nice way to begin the New Year. Happy Everything Donna.

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely cards and glad you liked your goodies!You are very welcome, sorry it was not more. Hugs, Valerie

Nancy said...

Happy New Year to you, and all the best for 2013.

Yvonne said...

Lovely goodies and cards, Donna! Luck girl!

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

So sweet! Hope you had a fabulous celebration! :) Here's to the 2013!

Anonymous said...

the postie certainly brought you some lovely goodies, you have such lovely friends Donna

Marie

patty said...

Donna, wishing you a year filled with happiness, health and creative magic!! So glad to see that my little card arrived safely!