Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Monday, January 21, 2013

* And now for something completely different ...

OMG, whenever I say that, it takes me directly back to the Monty Python years when I never stopped laughing. I miss those guys! I'm not sure humour like that exists anymore, even in Britian. Alas and Alak. I did play in the studio today, however not on my painting. I made a couple of cards for friends, which was a nice break.




Thanks for dropping in today.  Spring will be here soon, I promise. Already my bottlebrush tree is blooming and one of my plants, which I know not what it is, is about to bloom.  All promising.  Hope you are creating wonderful things, as I know you are.  Take care.  See you soon.

"If I had my life to live over, I would start barefoot earlier in 

the spring and stay that way later in the fall."  ~Nadine Stair
 

6 comments:

Gina said...

Lol...just asked hubby if he could think of any modern comedy that would be "like" Monty Python...couldn't think of any, sorry *does funny alwk to make up for it* :D XXX

Yvonne said...

Your cards a beautiful, Donna! Love all the embellishments on the TH card and the Love card is gorgeous!

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely cards, I like the cardboard one best! Hugs, Valerie

Nancy Lynn said...

Very nice cards Donna.

Nancy Lynn said...

Very nice cards Donna.

Lynn Stevens said...

Great cards Donna. Always nice to change it up a bit!
Happy creating.
Hugs Lynn