Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Friday, January 22, 2010

* My Lady of San Miguel


Surprise!  Art class was not anything I could have anticipated.  The above drawing emerged.  She's done in oil pastels.  I am calling her "My Lady of San Miguel"!  I'm amazed!  I'm astounded!  I had no idea she was inside, in the depths, hidden away in some corner of my consciousness or my unconsciousness!  An unknown entity.  An unknown idea.  Where did she some from?  Don't ask me .... I didn't do it.  I certainly was not in charge.  She definitely came 'through' me.  In two hours, she simply paid me a visit ... slowly emerging from the throw of some stones.  My critic has been non existent.  I think she is in stunned mode as well.  I actually adore My Lady of San Miguel.  I think she's lovely.  If I saw her in a shop, I would buy her.  As I said,  I'm absolutely dum founded!

That's all I know today.  Walking to art class I got caught up in a parade.  It took me an hour to try and get through the crowds.   More about that tomorrow.

Here's who was waiting to greet me by my door when I came home. They had worked hard all day delivering loads of wood for fireplaces.  They were resting before their master took them home.



Grumpy Marshall Weather Report for San Miguel de Allende, for Friday, January 22, 2010.

Jan 22
ClearClear
Hi: 78°
Lo: 45°
Day: Sunny skies. High 78F, humidity 15%. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 9

Night: Clear skies. Low 45F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.

"The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself. ~ Alan Alda

No comments: