Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Sunday, July 25, 2010

* The Dancer and Friends


Had a great art class!  Oh so good to get back to it.  It was pouring rain, flooding in the streets, all the water spouts on the roofs were emptying themselves with great aplomb into the streets.  The noise, while painting, and in the 'zone' was very comforting.  Thoroughly enjoyed every minute.

The Dancer has acquired many spirit guides who are supporting her, holding her together.  They have even 'gotten into her dancing shoes' to be sure she keeps moving.  It's not quite finished yet.  I will finish it this week at home.  The intuitive approach to painting seems to suit me.  I go with 'first thought'.  Never know what is coming.  None of it is planned.  It simply comes through my hand into the brush and onto the paper.  Very cool.

"Intuitive artists are messengers. Their symbolic vocabulary originates from the infinite wisdom of higher spheres, in a non-referential time/space continuum...  ~ Elle Nicolai 

No comments: