Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Friday, July 23, 2010

* Who knows what this is?

This was on my terrace that evening.  It was about two inches long and one inch wide.  I don't know if it flies - it just sat there.  It's still sitting there this morning.  Any ideas?

Strides were made on the fountain yesterday.  All my little suns, moons and stars and in place.  Still needs to be grouted and the conches are not complete.  It's raining this morning, enough to stop the work.  The men are sitting up on my covered terrace chatting, drinking the coffee I took them and eating left over cake from yesterday.

In the fountain, I have scattered nine special tiles all relating to de Luz, 'the Light'.  If you count all the small tiles making up the big ones, there are twenty seven which still adds up for nine.  I like the number nine.  

On the spiritual side, the number nine has the following meaning.  This is why I chose it.  I need all the good influences I can have around me.  Every little bit helps if I am conscious of it, which I am.

Nine: The spiritual meaning of number Nine bring us to the very height of vibrational frequencies in this number sequence. Nine represents attainment, satisfaction, accomplishment, and our success to achieve an influence in our circumstances. The spiritual meaning of number Nine deals with intellectual power, inventiveness, influence over situations and things. Nine beseeches us to recognize our own internal attributes, and extend these abilities out into the world to make a positive, influential difference.  So there you have it, now you understand a little more about me and my fountain.
 
 

 

Poor Habibi.  As the terrace itself becomes finished, Habibi's potty territory disappears.  He's at a loss and runs around the yard like a mad man looking for some suitable dirt.  Last night it was the sand pile.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do about that.  I'll have to teach him to go in a certain spot I think.  Poor Baby.  Even the ruins where the stairs had been looked good to him last night.

"Don't wait until everything is just right.  It will never be perfect.  There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions.  So what.  Get started now.  With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful."  ~ Mark Victor Hansen

No comments: