Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Friday, July 30, 2010

* Inside de Luz and Mi Corazon ....

Rocks which are in the shape of a heart are not all that easy to find.  Every time I look down, I don't find piles of them.  From time to time, however, I do stumble over one.  Can't help it.  I pick it up, bring it home and put it in my heart basket.  Needless to say, when choosing items to bring with me to Mexico rocks didn't make the cut.  The other day, it occurred to me my heart stone collection was something I missed.  Half teasingly, I said to the Universe, "Well, you will just have to help me find some more.  We will begin again."  In the last couple of days, in the sand pile from which they mix cement, I found these.  My collection has begun.  Now I need a new 'heart basket'.  I'm in the right country for baskets.


I promised another couple of photographs of inside the casa.  Here goes.

This little desk is very elegant I think.  It's going to be the place where I journal and write.  Painting it the same colour as the chairs will be my next project.

Just behind the living room chairs is my little "media centre" (HA!).  This is where my computer is kept when it's not in my lap.  The small side table will be for a printer when I get one.  As you can see, all the electronics and wires are below this desk.  I had Moise put a curtain rod underneath the desk so I could disguise the shelf full of equipment.  Above the desk on the wall is where the cable outlet for a TV (if I ever get one) is located.  In the meantime, I think a big piece of art will hang over it.

The two other chairs may arrive today .... or not.  Keep your fingers crossed.

"Be grateful for the home you have, knowing that at this moment, all you have is all you need."
Sarah Ban Breathnach

No comments: