Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Monday, July 5, 2010

* Rain today

It absolutely poured for about 15 minutes today.  Tried to catch it on a photo for you, Dear Grumpy Marshall.  Hard to do Grumpy.  Difficult to catch the feel of the downpour.  I did my best.

Two of my men huddled under the tree.  That really didn't capture the essence though.

 Perhaps somewhat better.  The water looks like the beginning of a fish boil to me.

 Attempted to catch it on the terrace.  Doesn't do it justice.  I think you can see the size of the rain drops in this photo.  Huge.

Went grocery shopping today.  Bought a package of chicken backs for $0.50 and made chicken soup.  Yum.  Getting a little tool kit together.  Hammer, nails, screw drivers, measuring tape, pliers etc.  Today I hung my new angel.  I think she is very beautiful.  She's sitting above the double doors now, looking down at me, playing beautiful music.  Very comforting.


One more thing before I sign off for today.  Habibi escaped through the barriers today.  He made it down to the very wet jardin.  Cement, sand, tempate, dirt -- you name it -- he stepped in it.  When I found him, he was happily laying down on his belly chewing on a muffin wrapper which he no doubt found very tasty.  The floor now looks like this.

I surrender.

 Look at that face!  What other choice do I have?

The guardian angels of life fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us.  ~Jean Paul Richter

No comments: