Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

* Poco a Poco

Things are coming together.  Poco a Poco.  Moise finished the doors on the covered terrace bodega.  I think they look great.  He did a beautiful job.

Don't even look at the tile floor.  It's covered in cement dust .... yet AGAIN.

Moise also hung my little chandelier this morning.  Ahhhhh.  AMOR!

The little dragons are what I find so attractive.  I've always been in love with dragons.  Protectors.

The Jardin is progressing nicely, despite afternoon rains.

One side is complete.

The back is nearly complete.  The struggle now is with my poor tree.  She has been through so much, but seems to be a survivor.

The wall along the outdoor terrace is the last to be finished.  When this is all done, they will begin laying the brick.  It was hauled in here by truck to the door, and by hand into the yard, yesterday.

"I don't dream at night, I dream all day; I dream for a living." Steven Spielberg

Why don't we learn to do this when we are children?  Why is that 'knocked out' of us?  Why are we conditioned not to even use the word 'dream'?  I don't understand any of it.  Actually, and truthfully, I'm beginning to understand all of it, and it's making me angry!

No comments: