Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

* Mosquito's and Fountains

That's all I've got tonight.  First the mosquito.  I'm not even sure if that's what these bites are.  Although, if I leave the doors open at night I find they love to come in here.  I've also seen little spiders in my bed - very tiny ones.  I'm wondering if these are spider bites.  They don't itch.

It's almost like I'm a little alergic, which I know I am to spider bites.  On the other hand, mosquito bites could affect me differently here.

The fountain has taken another leap forward.  The two curved channels are where the water will tumble from down into the main pool.  There will be half dishes there.


So, that's it for today.  Too tired to tell you anything else.  Night, Night.

No comments: