Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Thursday, May 20, 2010

* The list

I picked up my armoire yesterday.  The shop is close to mega, the huge grocery store.  I volunteered to pick up the groceries, alone!  It suddenly dawned on me ... everything is in Spanish.  I don't know exactly what brands Sylvia likes.  This could be interesting.  I requested a list.   I asked Sylvia to be 'very specific'.  Here's the list she gave me.
I think it's brilliant!  Everything in photographs so I could simply look on the shelf and match it up.  Very easy and very effective. 

Yesterday afternoon the house was buzzing.  Odd and ends needed to be done.  A leak under the sink, a new latch on a door, the fan was 'wobbeling', trees needed new stakes.  Sylvia also wanted a planter built for her new trumpet vine.  It was again, amazing to watch.  Brick, mortar, and skilled hands.  A beautiful planter was built in no time.  The cost?  $30.00.

We are born to be happy, to be abundantly supplied with every good thing, to have fun in living, to consciously unite with the Divine Power that is around us and within us, and to grow and expand forever.  ~ Ernest Holmes

No comments: