Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Sunday, May 2, 2010

* Looking back ...

Victoria seems so far away from this place.  The last month is only a remanent in the bin of life's fabric.  It was all so overwhelming and has now faded into the dusky past of half remembered dreams.  It's time to move forward again.

I want to thank my dear friend, Diane.  As I have said before on this blog, we are Sisters of Spirit, and without our 'healing conversations' would be back in a therapists office.  We allow each other to say whatever is inside ... nothing ever builds up.  Amazing.  Very very  .... well, just 'very'.

Diane has a small space.  One bedroom.  Diane covets her privacy and her alone time.  I arrived!  Chaos arrived with me and accompanied me for the entire duration of the journey. Bedlam, clutter, disarray, and disorder spread to every square inch of the apartment.   What saves us under trying circumstances?  We are able to talk.  We are both able to make our feelings known in a gentle and clear way.  We are open with each other.  Nothing is left unsaid and no one takes it personally.

We actually adjusted to the situation with great grace and aplomb!  Every morning we enjoyed our two cups of very strong coffee together.  Diane from her chair, me from my very comfortable bed on the floor.  It became a ritual we both enjoyed.  Each day was busy, sometimes annoying, sometimes incredibly laughable.  Diane had her work and I had mine.  There were days when Diane's help saved me and day's when she could not come near because she was physically and mentally 'done'!   Sometimes nothing went right.  Sometimes we both had brain fog and couldn't complete a sentence.  Then it was happy hour.  Champagne!  That too became a ritual.  Two glasses of champagne every evening while we spouted off again.  Coffee together and Champagne together.  Who knew it could save a long and dear friendship!

I want to say thank you, my treasured friend.  You are such a dear part of the sweetness of my life.  Thank you for all you have given.  Thank you for being my friend.  It is such an honour to have you in my life.

Oh Dear Goddess!  Give me S T R E N G T H!!!
 
And they took another load away ...

and brought it back ...

to the apartment ....

where, in a blur and with brain fog, I attempted to sort it into ...

boxes for shipping.  The next morning ....

we would start all over again.  And so it went ... and went ... and went.   Thanks Di!!! xx

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

No comments: