Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Friday, May 14, 2010

* Squash Blossom Soup

These are blossoms off squash plants ... you know ... the flower which eventually becomes the squash.  Here in Mexico, they are sold on the streets this time of year.  Apparently squash blossom soup is very popular.  Miss Sylvia is going to make me some.  YUM.

So what's really going on now that you've seen the beautiful photo of squash blossoms?  Frankly, I am absolutely at the end of my tether!  I am fed up.  I am angry.  More to the point, I am very very pissed off!  I am  antagonized, enraged, exasperated, furious, hot, huffy, irate, offended, provoked, resentful and .... I'm sure I could go on.  You get the picture.

I am sick of the high road.  I am angry I have had this much personal growth!  Now I have to act in a responsible manner.  There is no turning back.  Bull Shit!  I want everyone involved arrested and thrown in jail for the next 30 years.  You know they don't bring you food when you are thrown in a Mexican jail.  Let them rot I say.  I would send in extra rats just for their pleasure.  (The rats pleasure, that is).

I can't even talk about this today, I am so frustrated.  Let's just leave it at this.  My house and I are still separated.  I haven't seen my house for a week today.  I am insanely angered.  How DARE human beings behave in this manner.  No caring or compassion for our fellow man.  Only thinking of SELF!  What happened to our values.  Honesty?  Integrity?  I don't get it anymore.  I am very disillusioned.

"Try as much as possible to be wholly alive, with all your might, and when you laugh, laugh like hell and when you get angry, get good and angry.  BE ALIVE!  You will be dead soon enough."  ~ William
Saroyan

No comments: