Homemy artcardsprints for salecontact me

IMPORTANT: Address Change

My blog will still be operating, however the new purchasing of cards and prints will be under construction for some time. Hope you understand and bear with me.

The address of this blog has been permanently changed. "Donnadidit" no longer exists and will not show up on any search engine. It is important that you ...
1. Grab my button which will automatically bring you here ... or...
2. Change the name (dorothydonnaparker) and the URL on your reading and/or receive list. (Blogroll) ... or ...
3. make it super easy on yourself and subscribe by email.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Don't want to loose you. Love you too much. :o) Donna, Doni, Lady D xoxo

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

* On knowing who I am ...

I do believe there is something inside me which is bigger than any obstacle.  This will be my mantra for the next while.  I shall view it every day and meditate upon its' meaning.  It is true.  I am there.  I believe in myself.  This exercise is practice for me.  I accept that with grace.

No new news.  I will be present at a meeting tomorrow between the seller (who I purchased the property from) and the real estate agent.  I am wondering if indeed there will be a meeting.  In any case, I will show up.  I am present at the office every day and will continue to make my presence known until this is settled.  I have lost my trust.  I have been betrayed.  It is difficult to trust even what I am told about a scheduled meeting.  Time will tell.  Dialogue has begun.  It will take time.  I am practicing patience.  A good lesson for me.  Don't want to be too patient though -- my house needs me.  The workers need to be back to work so they can support their families.  We will see what tomorrow brings.

Problems are to the mind what exercise is to the muscles, they toughen and make strong.  ~  Norman Vincent Peale

No comments: